Resilience through Culture.
Meaning "Our Home" in Ojibwe, Ain Dah Yung Center provides a healing place within the community for American Indian youth and families to thrive in safety and wholeness.
Join us on July 29th at CHS Field for Saints baseball! Go to saintsgroups.com and enter the password: aindahyung to purchase your tickets today! The Fundraiser Ticket Package includes a general admission ticket, a Saints hat, and a $5 donation to Ain Dah Yung Center.
Our Seven Programs
- Emergency Shelter
- Provides Culturally Responsive Emergency Shelter to Indigenous Youth in Crisis and Need of Housing
- Beverley A. Benjamin Youth Lodge
- A Residential Transitional Living Program for Youth ages 16 – 21
- Mino Oski Ain Dah Yung
- Permanent Supportive Housing for Young Adults Ages 18 - 24
- Culturally Responsive Afterschool Prevention Programming for Children and Teens
- Oyate Nawajin
- Support Services for Indigenous Families with the Goal of Keeping Families Together
- Street Outreach
- In-person Direct Services to Unhoused Youth Including Housing Assessments and Case Management
- Culturally Responsive Safe Harbor Services for Survivors of Exploitation and Trafficking