Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Case Management
Contact Information: To access this service, call 651.266.4500. For information on intake criteria, call 651.266.4492.
Program Description: Case Management is designed to serve families with children who have severe emotional and behavioral disturbances. In a culturally sensitive manner, case managers help families:
- Develop a treatment plan and a crisis plan
- Provide information about and referral to community resources
- Create a supportive team of family, professionals, and community members
- Assist parents in advocating for their child’s mental health needs
- Access respite care and other supports
Eligibility: In order to receive case management services:
- A child must have a current SED diagnosis
- The child must reside in Ramsey County
- The child’s family must request or consent to services
For more information call Angela Gauthier, Residential & Clinical Director.
1089 Portland Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104
P: 651.227.4184 ext. 12
Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative
The Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative (RCCMHC) is a partnership of 35+ members including parents, private and county mental health providers, juvenile corrections and local school districts. We are committed to maintaining and improving mental health/behavioral health needs of children within the context of their family.