|Job Title||Closing Date|
|Youth and Family Director||Until Filled|
|Shelter Weekend Youth Care Worker||Until Filled|
|ICWA Court Monitor||09.15.2017|
|Youth Lodge Case Manager||08.25.2017|
|Residential Relief Youth Care Worker||Until Filled|
|YL Overnight Youth Care Worker||Until Filled|
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume and completed forms to Sheri Riemers.
Download the Word version of the Employment Application.
Ain Dah Yung Center
1089 Portland Ave
St. Paul, MN 55104
For undergraduate students, we have a number of available internship opportunities. We offer unique opportunities for learning and experience working with youth and adults, as well as an opportunity to work within a cultural context. Interns can gain experience in the areas of youth work, family systems, case management, and group work.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Providing direct care and supervision of youth residents
- Facilitating intakes
- Provide crisis interventions for youth and families
- Develop and/or facilitate groups
- Help develop therapeutic treatment plans for individuals and families
- Assist youth and families with resource acquisition
- Must be an undergraduate college student
ADYC is flexible with our internship opportunities. If you are interested in gaining experience working with American Indian youth and families please contact Sheri Riemers at 651.227.4184 ext.14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.