The Ain Dah Yung Center is the cornerstone for community healing. We are committed to ensuring that American Indian youth and families in the Twin Cities area retain access to their Indigenous rights of community belonging and cultural identity. We offer events, programs, opportunities and resources that give the community a way to join us in this commitment.
- Each October since 2009, we’ve sponsored the Tobacco Prevention and Wellness Symposium, which works to inform youth and adults throughout the state, about the sacred use of tobacco and other medicines. Learn about our 2016 event.
- We thank the community each May at our Annual Open House and Celebration. Stay tuned for announcements.
- The programming we offer to Native youth and families is a resource to community members who may be concerned for a homeless or runaway child, or who know a family that is struggling. Learn about our programs.
- Our programs rely on the goodwill of the community. Check out opportunities to donate or volunteer.
- Take a look at the resources available to community members and businesses.